- 6mm glass-ceramic cooking surface with a total power of 5 kW.
- Indicating lamp for operating zone located on control console.
- Induction plate endowed with overheating safety device.
- Power to the zone can be set with progressive output i.e. fine regulation at the lower levels and larger progress at the upper levels.
- Low heat dissipation to the kitchen.
- The smooth glass ceramic plate is not directly heated so there is no burning on cooking surface.
- Automatic pan detection to transfer power only when pan is present.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 5 kW
- Key Information:
- Back Plates Power: 5 - kW
- Back Plates dimensions: Ø 300
- External dimensions Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions Depth: 730 mm
- Net weight: 20 kg
- Shipping weight: 25 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.22 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
- Induction compatible pots & pans must be used. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.